DID ANOTHER PERSON’S NEGLIGENCE CAUSE YOU OR A LOVED ONE A LIFE-ALTERING INJURY?
Get Help From Our Nassau Personal Injury Attorneys. We Support You.
If you’ve suffered a significant injury due to the actions or inactions of another person, you deserve financial compensation for your losses. No matter if it was a car accident case, a fall that left you unable to walk, or a type of medical malpractice – if your life is now changed due to the negligence of another person or company, our Nassau County personal injury lawyer can help you.
Why Choose Us?
When you are facing financial losses from a negligence case like this, you absolutely deserve to receive fair financial compensation for your losses. Without a doubt, that is hard to do when you are trying to navigate the process of filing a claim or when you are faced with an insurance adjuster who wants to rush you to close your case. It does not have to be like that. When you work with us, you get:
- Experience. Meet our team. Learn about the decades of combined experience we have that can be working to achieve support your goal. There is no team better able to overcome the complex challenges that are so common with personal injury cases.
- Case Results. We have helped our clients receive millions of dollars in compensation for their losses. Take a look at our case results. They speak for themselves – with millions awarded in car accidents and many other cases. We can work to do the same for you.
- Our Dedication to the Community. We are members of the community. When you work with a Nassau County personal injury attorney, you are working with a team that already has ties to your community. That’s why we are involved in volunteer work and giving back.
- Our Dedication to Our Clients. Take a few minutes to read our client testimonials. You’ll find plenty of examples of how we are working to support our clients who are going through the most complicated times of their lives.
- Our Time. We value your time. We want to alleviate the stress you are facing. When you work with personal injury lawyers in Nassau County, you are working with a team that cares about your best outcome. We put our time into your success.
Now is the time to take action. Learn more about how we can help you. Set up a free consultation with a Nassau County personal injury attorney to get more information on your case.
What Types of Injuries Are You Suffering From?
Every situation is different. In short, if anyone else’s negligence caused your injuries and losses, we want to guide you to the compensation you need. Here are a few of the reasons you may want to turn to our Nassau County personal injury lawyers.
- Vehicle Accidents – Car crashes are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States. In Nassau County, some of the most severe accidents occur on the biggest roads, which include I-495, Northern State Parkway, Southern State Parkway, Meadowbrook State Parkway, and Wantagh State Parkway.
- Workplace Injuries – Workers have the right to a safe workplace, yet in 2015 alone, there were nearly 150,000 workplace injuries and illnesses in New York. That doesn’t include the workers who lost their lives due to on-the-job injuries. Many of our clients work in construction, an industry known for its dangerous work environments.
- Medical Malpractice – We depend on healthcare providers to take care of us when we are sick or injured. When doctors or nurses fail to provide a reasonable level of care, a patient might be able to pursue a medical malpractice claim to receive compensation for the damages they’ve suffered.
- Premises Accidents – Owners of businesses, public places, and private residents have an obligation to keep their premises safe for guests, visitors, or customers. If they fail to keep their properties safe and someone suffers an injury as a result, then the injured person can file a claim to receive compensation.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in Nassau County and would like to speak to a Nassau County personal injury attorney about your case, contact Tucker Lawyers PC to learn more about your options. We offer free consultations and earn no fee unless we win your case.
What Should You Do if You Think You’ve Suffered a Personal Injury?
The first step is to receive the medical care you need. If you are hurt, go to the emergency room for a full examination to determine what your medical needs are. File a police report to document what occurred. This is the foundation of your early steps.
Then, contact our Nassau County personal injury lawyer. Our goal is to ensure that your needs are always met. To do that, we need you to reach out to us as soon as possible for help. Our team will then work with you in a number of ways. You can expect our personal injury lawyers in Nassau County to:
- Determine the facts of your case. We will gather information from all evidence available. That includes getting information from police reports, witness statements, medical experts, and anyone else possible to show what occurred and to try to prove negligence.
- Work with insurance adjusters. Don’t speak to the insurance adjusters on your own. Instead, allow our team to work closely with you to determine if you are owed compensation and, if so, how much. We will work with the adjusters so they do not try to catch you in a mistake that could be costly to you.
- Determine how much compensation is owed to you. Here’s the most important thing to know. Insurance adjusters who want you to settle your case know you are owed more compensation. They want to pay you less. Our Nassau County personal injury attorney will work closely with you to estimate your losses for medical bills, lost time at work, long-term care needs, chronic pain, loss of quality of life, and much more.
- Negotiate aggressively for you. Our Nassau County personal injury lawyers will work hard to ensure that the settlement you receive is fair and an accurate representation of your losses. If not, we will go to court for you, working hard to get you the judgment owed to you.
- Listen to you. We are here to give you hope back. Your life has been changed due to the actions of others, and we want to restore as much of that quality of life as possible through financial support. Talk to us. Rely on us. We will work as your voice as we help you to avoid the stress and burden of trying to deal with insurance adjusters and attorneys.
Your rights are our priority. Do not put yourself in a situation where you could lose the financial support that you need. Instead, work with our team carefully to determine what compensation is owed to you. Our personal injury attorneys in Nassau County are dedicated to your best outcome – we prove that with every conversation you have with us.
Give us a call at our Nassau County office at (516) 399-2364 or fill out our online contact form.
Nassau County Personal Injury Case FAQs
Some frequently asked questions we often receive about our Nassau County personal injury lawyers are listed below. If your question is not answered, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We want to ensure you receive outstanding service for all of your needs.
Why are our Nassau County Personal Injury Attorneys the best?
Why Choose our Personal Injury Lawyers to represent you?
How long have you been in business as a Personal Injury Law Firm in Nassau County?
What happens if you lose my case?
When you are facing questions about your losses and whether or not you have a case, you need a team like ours to guide you. Our personal injury attorneys in Nassau County are dedicated to working closely with you to support your best outcome. Call us now to discuss your case.
Contact a Nassau County Personal Injury Lawyer
Nassau County is home to over 1.3 million New Yorkers. Tucker Lawyers PC is also happy to call this wonderful community home.
Give us a call at our Nassau County office at (516) 399-2364 or fill out our online contact form. Our Nassau County office is located at 6851 Jericho Turnpike, Suite #215, Syosset, NY 11791.
Managing Attorney John. J. Tucker, Esq.
John has personally handled thousands of clients who were victims of another’s negligence and fights relentlessly for their rights. John enjoys bringing closure to a client’s matter so that the injured party can move forward with their life. His background enables him to evaluate complex liability related claims and bring resolution to claims in a record time frame. [ Attorney Bio ]